Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Isaiah's Special Day

Isaiah had his baptism this past Sunday in the Roman Catholic Church (which, yes, seems odd if you know me at all, but it is important to Greg so that is what matters). He now has (officially!) two wonderful godparents, Candice & Altin, to help lead him through life. It really was a big day for him, and he was such a good boy all day! And of course he looked absolutely handsome in his suit, as did Greg (who wore a suit for the first time since sporting a tux for our wedding!). And though he received some rough treatment when blessed with the holy water, he didn't even make a peep! And he did an excellent job of hanging out with everyone - far better than me (for which I apologize, but I was too darn busy) - and even spent some quality time with his Uncle James!

Anyhow, so that's actually why I've been absent from the blogging world lately - I was busy last week doing prep work for the baptism as we hosted a reception following church. It was almost as though I was planning a mini-wedding! Thanks to family and friends who helped us out in way of setting up and decorating, bringing desserts, cleaning up, and everything in between! We couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: