Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What's in a Name?

So, for interest's sake, I thought I'd throw it out there for you guys to suggest names for the baby (you've got five months to think of a good one!). I had my students offer their thoughts our first go, and I'll likely do it for fun again when I return in 2 1/2 weeks. I figure I'd expand the suggestion pool this pregnancy, so feel free to give a name or two in the comments. FYI: If I keep a trend started with the first, all names are 6 letters in length (Isaiah Joseph Rebelo... as is our dog: Raider). If you didn't know - as in if you aren't from Ilderton where you've known all your life - three 6s = the devil. Though so far that hasn't proven true with Isaiah! Anyhow, you can wait until the ultrasound if you'd like, which is when we hope to find out the gender - that way you only need to suggest one or the other! Looking forward to reading what you've got to say!

No comments: