Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Swimming, swimming, in my swimming pool

What with the hot and sunny weather we've been having, we bought Isaiah his own baby pool (though I'm still hoping one day we'll put in a real pool as well). So far he's been in it twice (and soon three times, as again it's quite humid today). He's doing well "swimming" on his belly, but he isn't all that stable sitting on his own quite yet (I'm hoping any time soon). Still, it seems he likes to be outside, so I'm going to try to take advantage of every opportunity I have to get him outdoors. Afterall, summer really does seem to be the shortest season.

In fact, as I'm heading back to work in the fall, my maternity (well, technically now parental) leave is almost over. Isaiah is now almost 7 months and I'll be returning to work when he is 9 and 1/2. Anyhow, here's to enjoying warm days in the backyard until then!

No comments: