Monday, February 12, 2007

Alphabet Tag

I stole this idea from my friend Jen's blog, even though you're supposed to get tagged first. I just thought it was a cute way to share some information (and apparently I never tire of this Q & A format so endlessly shared through emails). Hope you enjoy a few tidbits about me...

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: My husband, Greg
C - Cake or Pie: Both, I’ve a serious sweet tooth...
D - Drink of Choice: Strawberry daiquiris
E - Essential items you use Everyday: Right now, diapers for Isaiah... and lots of them!
F - Favorite Colour: Buttercream yellow (right, bridesmaids?)

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither, my sweet tooth extends to candy so far as Sweettarts and sour keys
H - Hometown: Rural route Arva - doesn’t that just say it all? And technically on the outskirts of the metropolis of Ballymote... even better!
I - Indulgence: Chocolate - I tend to have a morsel every day
J - January or February: February - less days to get through the cold winter
K - Kids & Names: Isaiah, a beautiful boy who will be 3 months on Valentine’s Day
L - Life is incomplete without?: My family and friends sharing in the moments made
M - Marriage Date: July 9, 2005
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother as well as a step-sister and 2 step-brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples by far, save for at half in a soccer match when oranges do the trick
P - Phobias or Fears: Bugs in my house tend to freak me out some (I use the "I’m too short to reach up to squish ‘em" excuse), and I don’t really like feet too much either
Q - Fave Quote: As of yesterday when searching to include an inspirational one of this blog, I came up with: "And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years." ~Abraham Lincoln
R - Reason to Smile: My schnookums, Isaiah, and my hubby, Greg... and my big 'ole suck of a dog Raider is good for a laugh or two too!
S - Season: I must love them all, I live in Canada don’t I?
T - Tag 3-4 people: I only know 3 people who maintain blogs, one of whom I stole this from rather than get tagged, so I'm not going to tag those 3 simply because it wouldn't be fair!
U - Unknown fact about me: I can do a pretty good side plank pose as well as a reclining heroine pose (though my stellar yoga instructor Terri calls it something else, I think...)
V - Vegetable you don't like: Zucchini... and cucumber (except when my grandma magically turns them into pickles!)

W - Worst Habit: I’m slightly obsessive compulsive when it comes to keeping my house clean and "in order" - yes, even with a new baby!
X - X-rays: Broken leg (femur); knee and ankle (thanks to skating!)
Y - Your Fave Food: Oh, I’d have to go with my mom’s cooking rather than singling out one particular food... I’ve still not mastered the fine art myself!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

No comments: