Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I Survived!

Well, I made it through the first day of the much dreaded return to work! Though quite exhausted, despite really teaching (it's more so a passing out of information necessary to the course and the class), and feeling the onset of a headache, I made it through! It was nice to see familiar faces of students and fellow staff, I'll admit, and though I pined to be with Isaiah quite often, it was nice to have a different change of pace. A very fast change of pace - we tend to hit the ground running - and I think it's much easier to swallow knowing I'll be off again in February. So, here's to day #2... let's see how I'm feeling Friday!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I was thinking of you yesterday. I am glad that your day went well.I was thinking that back to school is such an exciting time for kids, but it must be exciting for the teachers as well.Good luck for the rest of the week! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Natalie! I was thinking of you often during our first day back to work. I knew that your day would be harder than mine. No one likes to hear teacher whine, but it sure is tough leaping into the fray. Enjoy your week!
XO