Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We're Still Here!

Okay, I'm realizing I've abadoned my blog at times, it's true. I mean to write, but so many other things come up and, as I'm already a procrastinator at heart, I put aside blogging to tackle other things. Take this morning, for example. I decided to construct Isaiah's workbench, wrap all of the Christmas presents (I am a helper of Santa's elves, just in case Isaiah asks), clean and organize the boys' closets and do a load of laundry. And then it was lunchtime. Some days I don't even manage to go online!

And I suppose I've basically managed mostly to post updates, which very little has changed since last I wrote so that's another reason for not logging on to blog. True, there are subtle changes daily, such as Isaiah's sudden fascination with "Santa pumin' (read coming)" yesterday and Braylon's new feats: balancing upright on his knees and closing bathroom doors. But things have just been hectic lately, so blogging has been pushed to the end of the list.

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing vacation to Mexico in two weeks. I'm going to miss the boys, but I like to take a break from daily life every now and then. Even if it means possibly contracting a parasite (thanks Aleisha, I still can't get that out of my head!!), I'm willing to take the risk to bask in the sun, cool alcoholic drink in hand, sound of waves lapping on the beach soothing me to sleep. Sounds great to me!

So, I'll try to post before then, but I make no promises!!

No comments: